Saturday, September 10, 2011

Our 16th Post, No Holding Him Down.

It's Saturday, I think and I am so sorry for the time between my last post. It has been a couple of eventful days with Ayden. He is still looking great, especially after his blood transfusion he had yesterday. It brought back his nice pinky color. He is also on no oxygen at all and breathing fine. He still has a hole in his lung that is causing it to fill with fluid so we keep trying to make him walk to work alot of that fluid out. He hates to walk yet he has been attempting to climb and sit up and get down from his bed. Which is not good since he's still hooked up to about 20 different things. So now Trav and I are on a shift schedule right now since someone, besides the nurses need to be in the room at all time for fear of Ayden breaking free. As soon as I get my laptop up here I am going to work on posting more pictures of him. Thank you everyone for all your prayers and thoughts and positive words.



No comments:

Post a Comment